Amazon.com has offers on Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear dash camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-sensor | WDR | Loop recording| Support 128GB Max by VAVA for $134.99 and you can save $15.00 + shipping is free…
About this item
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage’s, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 【24 Hours Parking monitor】 The dash cam monitor your car’s surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is off, functioning as a surveillance camera system and automatically recording video upon detecting any bumps.
- 【Smart Witness for Accidents】When the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden shock or collision, the camera will automatically loop record driving incidents and lock video which can be used as important evidence for insurance claims.
- 【Loop recording】Seamless loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1, 2 or 3-minute segments with an Auto-Looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB Card( Class 10). Note: the 256GB Card not included.
- 【Compact design & Super easy installation】Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead; when plugged in, operates at 14°f-122°f. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°f-158°f.
- NOTE: Bluetooth capture button built into the power cord and does not come separate.